ravikumar Ravi Kumar, a reporter and social media editor for WiredAcademic. He is Co-founder of Grassroot Movement in Nepal (GMIN). Kumar occasionally writes opinion pieces for national newspapers in Nepal. He holds a BA, Cum Laude, in Political Science and Media Studies from Buena Vista University and is pursuing MS in Digital Media and investigative Journalism at Columbia Graduate School of Journalism. Kumar is also a former Meet the Press intern. email@example.com @ravinepal
Silicon Valley has always struggled to hire more female workers in science and engineering. Thanks to Girls Who Code, a new organization that might be able to make a difference in decreasing the gender gap in technological workforce. Girls Who Code is dedicated to educate 13-17-year-old-girls with skills so they can pursue opportunities in technology and engineering, according to its website.Math Required Science Startups STEM Technology Jul 13, 6:00
- Video: How to Incorporate Video Games into the K-16 Classroom?
- Video: Revolutionizing Education… A Look At iPad Use in South African Schools
- Opinion: Online Tutoring Disrupting Traditional Tutor Model, But Expanding The Tutor Industry
- US College Students Transform The Domestic Microfinance Industry With Digital Tools
- What If There Were 30 Teachers For Every Student? Sophia Aims To Find Out
- What Is Your College Degree Worth? Georgetown University Aims To Find Out…
- Heard: Teachers and Students Resist Classroom Tech in Idaho… A Coming War?
- Digital Fat Farms: Online Education Gains Heft To Tackle Obesity
- Canadian Innovation: Change The World Without Leaving Your Desk
Campus BuzzFollow WiredAcademic
Tips & Pitches
Latest WA Original Features
Paul Glader, Managing Editor
Eleni Glader, Policy Editor
Elbert Chu, Innovation Editor
Michael B. Horn @michaelbhorn
Annie Murphy Paul @AnnieMurphyPaul
Frank Catalano @FrankCatalano
Ryan Craig @UniVenturesFund
Jonathan Mugan @JMugan
Terry Heick @TeachThought
Alison Anderson @tedrosececi
The Pulitzer Prize winning investigation newsroom digs into for-profit education.
- Inside Ashford University: A former staffer talks to WiredAcademic
- MOOC Monitor: European Union Unveils Its Own MOOC Consortium... OpenUpEd
- Infographic: A Comparison Of For-Profits v. Non-Profit Online College Data
- Infographic: How Is The Internet Changing Education & Classrooms?
- Davos: 12-Year-Old Pakistani Prodigy Girl Talks About Her Online Learning
MARKET INTRADAY SNAPSHOT
- Education & Tech Companies We Follow