Filed Under: Level
Apple lists 300,000 apps for the iPad. It’s hard enough to makes sense of the massively overwhelming ecosystem, let alone figure out how to apply them most effectively in the classroom. But don’t fret, there’s an infographic, and slideshow for that. The mastermind of the infographic is Allan Carrington [@AllanADL], a professor from the University [...]Blended Learning, Infographics, mLearning, Required, Technology, Universities & Colleges, Videos May 25, 7:36
- A Virtual Apple On The Desk: Aspiring Teachers Learn From Avatars in College
- Could Public Libraries Play A Big Role In The MOOC Revolution? As Proctors? Learning Centers?
- ILearn Conference in France: Sally Moore on Why Universities Lag Corporate e-Learn Spending
- Michael Horn: Why Edu Innovation Isn’t About Tech Taking Over Teaching
- Charter Darling KIPP Places Big Data Above Personal Tech In Its Classrooms
- Ryan Craig: Achieving Apple-ish Adoption & Satisfaction in Higher Education
- Columnist Michael Horn: Honoring Clayton Christensen With A New Name & Mission
- TrendWatch: Hispanic Students Surpassing Whites In College Enrollment
- $7,000 Computer Science Master’s: Udacity and Georgia Tech Chop Tuition
Campus BuzzFollow WiredAcademic
Tips & Pitches
Latest WA Original Features
Paul Glader, Managing Editor
Eleni Glader, Policy Editor
Elbert Chu, Innovation Editor
Michael B. Horn @michaelbhorn
Annie Murphy Paul @AnnieMurphyPaul
Frank Catalano @FrankCatalano
Ryan Craig @UniVenturesFund
Jonathan Mugan @JMugan
Terry Heick @TeachThought
Alison Anderson @tedrosececi
The Pulitzer Prize winning investigation newsroom digs into for-profit education.
- Anya Kamenetz: Can Technology Help Train Kids in Determination & Grit?
- Inside Ashford University: A former staffer talks to WiredAcademic
- Infographic: A Comparison Of For-Profits v. Non-Profit Online College Data
- Heard: Mitt Romney Takes Money From, Offers Praise To Full Sail University Leaders
- Infographic: Does Claiming Bankruptcy Wipe Out Student Loan Debt?
MARKET INTRADAY SNAPSHOT
- Education & Tech Companies We Follow